Sullivan School District
Check Writing Procedure
- Checks must include name, address and phone number.
- Checks must include one of the following: driver’s license number, social security number, or birthdate of the signee.
- Checks should be made out to Sullivan High School, Sullivan Middle School, Sullivan Elementary School or Sullivan Primary School, whichever is applicable.
- We CANNOT accept checks written for a different amount or with scratched out information.
- Returned check fee is $10 per check. 2nd offense will put you on a cash only basis with the school for the remainder of the school year.
- Please write the student’s name and the reason for payment in the “comments” section of the check.